I am here to educate you on Northern Irish baking. Fifteens look messy, but I kid you not they are one of the best and easiest buns to make.
15 digestive biscuits
15 glace cherries
15 almonds (optional)
1 tin of condensed milk
packet of coconut (optional)
Tin foil / bun cakes
1. Crush the biscuits into fine crumbs and place in a large bowl.
2. Chop the marshmallows, cherries and almonds and pop them in the bowl.
3. Add the condensed milk and stir until the mixture becomes thick and stodgy.
4. Either make it into a log and roll up in the tin foil or place them in bun cases as I have done in the picture.
5. Add the coconut and leave the set in the fridge for at least 3 hours
Can you guess why they’re called Fifteens??
TIP – Enjoy a Fifteen with a brew