When something combines two of my favourite things, chocolate and cheese how could I say no?!
250 grams digestive biscuits
75 grams soft unsalted butter
1 x 400 grams jar nutella (at room temperature)
100 grams maltesers
500 grams cream cheese (at room temperature)
60 grams icing sugar (sifted)
1. Break the digestives into the bowl of a processor, add the butter and a 15ml tablespoon of Nutella, and blitz until it starts to clump.
2. Add the maltesers and continue to pulse until you have a damp, sandy mixture.
3. Tip into a 23cm/9inch round springform and press into the base either using your hands or the back of a spoon. Place in the fridge to chill.
4. Beat the cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth and then add the remaining Nutella to the cream cheese mixture, and continue beating until combined.
5. Take the springform out of the fridge and carefully smooth the Nutella mixture over the base. Scatter more maltesers on top to cover and place the tin in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight.